Many of the freedoms we enjoy here in the U.S. are quickly eroding as the nation transforms from the land of the free into the land of the enslaved, but what I’m about to share with you takes the assault on our freedoms to a whole new level. You may not be aware of this, but many Western states, including Utah, Washington and Colorado, have long outlawed individuals from collecting rainwater on their own properties because, according to officials,that rain belongs to someone else.
- Leader Danielle Smith is among several Wildrose MLAs planning to cross to Alberta’s governing Progressive... fb.me/3nVHrgVlm 12 hours ago
- p This is huge! From Veterans Today Duff explained that what is going on in Iraq and Syria with ISIS is not... fb.me/6W3aJYV5w 16 hours ago
- p Blue Rodeo "Fools No More" dedicated to Canadian Prime Minister. Fools Like You Lyrics So good at doing... fb.me/4Axpijgoe 16 hours ago
- p Shale Gas: Quebec's Environmental Review Board Says It's Not Worth The Risk fb.me/2YSnMYvGt 17 hours ago
- p Thank you, members of Big Grassy First Nation (in Northwestern Ontario) who are challenging NewGold mining... fb.me/2Q0d3G8u3 17 hours ago