Many of the freedoms we enjoy here in the U.S. are quickly eroding as the nation transforms from the land of the free into the land of the enslaved, but what I’m about to share with you takes the assault on our freedoms to a whole new level. You may not be aware of this, but many Western states, including Utah, Washington and Colorado, have long outlawed individuals from collecting rainwater on their own properties because, according to officials,that rain belongs to someone else.
- p VICTORY! The Mayor of Seattle has ordered police not to proceed on the foreclosure eviction of disabled... fb.me/3ZlltShUi 4 hours ago
- p Jewish Voice for Peace Jewish Voice for Peace Executive Director Rebecca Vilkomerson arrested with 8 other... fb.me/6EYM4pCTG 4 hours ago
- p Actually files a complaint with the RCMP!! Corner Brook man accuses Prime Minister Harper of advocating... fb.me/3nuDhpLdE 4 hours ago
- In recent weeks, Calgary, Canada-based US Oil Sands began a new and devastating phase in construction of the... fb.me/3ymF9DGUk 20 hours ago
- p YUM!! 1st @GrowCalgary #fresh harvest delivered same day to @CalgaryFoodBank! #FoodAccess #yyc #yyccc... fb.me/6EComR0lo 21 hours ago