Many of the freedoms we enjoy here in the U.S. are quickly eroding as the nation transforms from the land of the free into the land of the enslaved, but what I’m about to share with you takes the assault on our freedoms to a whole new level. You may not be aware of this, but many Western states, including Utah, Washington and Colorado, have long outlawed individuals from collecting rainwater on their own properties because, according to officials,that rain belongs to someone else.
- A good articulation of some of the history of known false flag attacks. D fb.me/1joZEXVmU 3 hours ago
- This TorStar article was more than edited and qualifies as being replaced entirely, having lost its tone, facts... fb.me/75ETxnoBA 4 hours ago
- p Comment from another page: Remember when leaders led their troops into battle,now they hide in closets like... fb.me/6S06xeYvr 5 hours ago
- p We've created a Facebook group requesting consultation be reopened before further development of 'The... fb.me/3nDklZRsN 5 hours ago
- p Cpl. Nathan Cirillo may you rest in peace. fb.me/1Gf1osol7 5 hours ago