Many of the freedoms we enjoy here in the U.S. are quickly eroding as the nation transforms from the land of the free into the land of the enslaved, but what I’m about to share with you takes the assault on our freedoms to a whole new level. You may not be aware of this, but many Western states, including Utah, Washington and Colorado, have long outlawed individuals from collecting rainwater on their own properties because, according to officials,that rain belongs to someone else.
- City-owned utility Enmax needs to be able to compete on the same playing field as other corporations, even if... fb.me/76sRrwBkP 1 hour ago
- p More Surveillance Punishes Canadians, Not Terrorists We cannot allow the extreme actions of a few to... fb.me/1nWwvfJob 6 hours ago
- p B.C. First Nation to implement $17.22/hr living wage A Vancouver Island First Nation is implementing a... fb.me/2Kss7m7kt 6 hours ago
- p Most Canadians Say Environment Trumps Energy Prices A majority of Canadians view environmental... fb.me/6ZIe7U26G 14 hours ago
- p Game-changer: Rooftop solar will be at grid parity in all 50 U.S. states by 2016 According to Deutsche Bank... fb.me/6MWPzfXEm 14 hours ago