Many of the freedoms we enjoy here in the U.S. are quickly eroding as the nation transforms from the land of the free into the land of the enslaved, but what I’m about to share with you takes the assault on our freedoms to a whole new level. You may not be aware of this, but many Western states, including Utah, Washington and Colorado, have long outlawed individuals from collecting rainwater on their own properties because, according to officials,that rain belongs to someone else.
- Beautiful “I'm sorry. I don't perform marriage ceremonies because we are in a state that does not have marriage... fb.me/1tr88NFZK 59 minutes ago
- p Around the world, more than 110 nations recognize the right to live in a healthy environment, but not Canada. fb.me/1e5W0F51E 5 hours ago
- p By Upworthy We looked this up. It's true. And also ridiculous. Ugh. fb.me/76NOR1873 5 hours ago
- p Sask. urged to find 10 big projects for Asian investors Province should teach more Mandarin in schools,... fb.me/6PoF0BBJN 5 hours ago
- p The symbol of protest has spread from Missouri halfway around the world. Hong Kong's protesters are using... fb.me/1Jf2KgPfO 6 hours ago