Many of the freedoms we enjoy here in the U.S. are quickly eroding as the nation transforms from the land of the free into the land of the enslaved, but what I’m about to share with you takes the assault on our freedoms to a whole new level. You may not be aware of this, but many Western states, including Utah, Washington and Colorado, have long outlawed individuals from collecting rainwater on their own properties because, according to officials,that rain belongs to someone else.
- p Excuse me, but would you mind if a small group of outraged Canadians protested here? No, I wouldn't mind at... fb.me/7g3e4s27G 1 minute ago
- p Not good!! Live video: They dropped tear gas, we are surrounded by police. "They are moving in." "They... fb.me/8kvv2x8NJ 2 hours ago
- p Mi'kmaq communities in Nova Scotia are completing a four-stage project that will see them put more energy... fb.me/2Egkr6qEK 4 hours ago
- p IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT!!! (To the poor children who suffered this!) Adoptive U.S. parents paid thousands for... fb.me/46EykHoPa 4 hours ago
- There is no amount of spin that can refute the contradiction of suggesting this approval fits within our climate... fb.me/3J2jQDmLS 9 hours ago