Many of the freedoms we enjoy here in the U.S. are quickly eroding as the nation transforms from the land of the free into the land of the enslaved, but what I’m about to share with you takes the assault on our freedoms to a whole new level. You may not be aware of this, but many Western states, including Utah, Washington and Colorado, have long outlawed individuals from collecting rainwater on their own properties because, according to officials,that rain belongs to someone else.
- p Gee, maybe he will get lost, permanently! Statistics Canada released data on Tuesday showing the country... fb.me/6LDNKd1AI 1 hour ago
- p Harper has a knack at picking "advisers"! Carson, a former adviser in the Prime Minister’s Office, is... fb.me/1XReoV7vs 1 hour ago
- p the Canada-Nova Scotia Offshore Petroleum Board (CNSOPB) joins the National Energy Board (NEB) with... fb.me/3QYpQ2bjM 1 hour ago
- p The genocide continues..... fb.me/7sZvMmC7n 1 hour ago
- p Climate change is forcing the boreal forest that covers much of northern Canada to a tipping point,... fb.me/44gpXMFfS 1 hour ago