Many of the freedoms we enjoy here in the U.S. are quickly eroding as the nation transforms from the land of the free into the land of the enslaved, but what I’m about to share with you takes the assault on our freedoms to a whole new level. You may not be aware of this, but many Western states, including Utah, Washington and Colorado, have long outlawed individuals from collecting rainwater on their own properties because, according to officials,that rain belongs to someone else.
- p Unist'ot'en Camp shared Meteorologist Peter Quinlan's photo. 15 hrs · We are stopping all possibilities of... fb.me/7XZhBeodC 40 minutes ago
- p Time to start making noise about Bill C-51 or Trudeau will think we have forgotten! On the anniversary of... fb.me/5aj8X5k5E 1 hour ago
- p YES!!! Tune in online August 19th for CanGEA's Co-Production webinar where we will discuss viable options... fb.me/5fGV8uMVq 1 hour ago
- Floor demonstrations and mic checks breaking out at DNC. #stopTPP. No more oligarchs. D fb.me/2dgEqhEup 2 hours ago
- p Having money from economic growth flow to poor people rather than the rich feeds into a lift in the rate of... fb.me/4rrVtO4y7 4 hours ago