Many of the freedoms we enjoy here in the U.S. are quickly eroding as the nation transforms from the land of the free into the land of the enslaved, but what I’m about to share with you takes the assault on our freedoms to a whole new level. You may not be aware of this, but many Western states, including Utah, Washington and Colorado, have long outlawed individuals from collecting rainwater on their own properties because, according to officials,that rain belongs to someone else.
- p Oxfam, Greenpeace, Amnesty International and Ecojustice are among the 18 organizations that signed onto a... fb.me/26jbDWpie 1 hour ago
- p Fear of 7 Environmental Charities Being Shut Down By Canada Revenue Agency Audits The Canada Revenue... fb.me/3QokJrFB9 1 hour ago
- Media is focusing on the small small percentage of protesters committing violence in Baltimore while ignoring the... fb.me/2X4zfn1zg 8 hours ago
- On April 12, Freddie Gray got into a Baltimore police van, after being chased down and arrested by police. Thirty... fb.me/1IMx2iz03 9 hours ago
- p Private messages turned over to Metro by ex-Progressive Conservative candidate Jamie Lall raise further... fb.me/2etnEGt7a 10 hours ago