Many of the freedoms we enjoy here in the U.S. are quickly eroding as the nation transforms from the land of the free into the land of the enslaved, but what I’m about to share with you takes the assault on our freedoms to a whole new level. You may not be aware of this, but many Western states, including Utah, Washington and Colorado, have long outlawed individuals from collecting rainwater on their own properties because, according to officials,that rain belongs to someone else.
- Instead of Helping Flint, Michigan Republicans Just Passed a Bill That Makes Anal Sex Illegal D fb.me/337yeoTvz 40 minutes ago
- p Climate — Solar and the long, cold Canadian winterThe reference solar array on the NAIT polytechnic school... fb.me/10FpTtqmK 1 hour ago
- p Wind power provided almost half of Scotland's electricity needs last month, according to new analysis... fb.me/212o8iVyB 2 hours ago
- p YES!! More First Nations opposing Energy East! The chief of the Wolastoq Grand Council in New Brunswick... fb.me/7MPGeUR5L 2 hours ago
- Overall, Canadians have seen their average weekly wages and salaries decline 0.3% between 1977 and 2013 after... fb.me/VXdYu8tH 2 hours ago