Many of the freedoms we enjoy here in the U.S. are quickly eroding as the nation transforms from the land of the free into the land of the enslaved, but what I’m about to share with you takes the assault on our freedoms to a whole new level. You may not be aware of this, but many Western states, including Utah, Washington and Colorado, have long outlawed individuals from collecting rainwater on their own properties because, according to officials,that rain belongs to someone else.
- p Less than two hours after the Supreme Court of Canada ruled that the federal government has the right to... fb.me/6xAADqSUZ 1 hour ago
- p Heiltsuk take over DFO office to stop herring fishery Heiltsuk tears and anger were cast at Department of... fb.me/8nWkpJcjy 1 hour ago
- Good question. D fb.me/6p3byxh6r 2 hours ago
- The following is an open letter sent by lawyer Rob Botterell to the BC LNG Alliance, key BC Liberal ministers,... fb.me/29rERPW3A 2 hours ago
- p Thoughts?? fb.me/7k9tsAzdu 4 hours ago