Many of the freedoms we enjoy here in the U.S. are quickly eroding as the nation transforms from the land of the free into the land of the enslaved, but what I’m about to share with you takes the assault on our freedoms to a whole new level. You may not be aware of this, but many Western states, including Utah, Washington and Colorado, have long outlawed individuals from collecting rainwater on their own properties because, according to officials,that rain belongs to someone else.
- p Richard Holman, the head of General Motors’ foresight and trends unit said earlier this year that, thanks to... fb.me/4CjrcwXRc 16 hours ago
- p $700,000 on the 24.5 million dollar Peace Bridge for replacing lights that we have already paid for once... fb.me/4XA0TTi6E 16 hours ago
- p fb.me/8b5OpQfOi 16 hours ago
- p Emissions from Alberta houses and buildings were responsible for 19 megatonnes, or about seven per cent, of... fb.me/603uRYnfi 18 hours ago
- 1. Too much corporate power While the Walloons are worried their agriculture sector will suffer under the deal,... fb.me/8w6p4709Y 18 hours ago