Many of the freedoms we enjoy here in the U.S. are quickly eroding as the nation transforms from the land of the free into the land of the enslaved, but what I’m about to share with you takes the assault on our freedoms to a whole new level. You may not be aware of this, but many Western states, including Utah, Washington and Colorado, have long outlawed individuals from collecting rainwater on their own properties because, according to officials,that rain belongs to someone else.
- p What the hell happened? fb.me/3BQWbHbad 7 hours ago
- p Scathing report from Don Braid on the WR shocking behavior towards Ontario Premier Wynn. One rule of Alberta... fb.me/2l8J9tkLj 7 hours ago
- p So what gives? Why the huge shift? In part, the shift has a lot to do with seed regulation. Back in the... fb.me/4B6rh8ojI 8 hours ago
- p "TransCanada is trying to wrap this pipeline in a Canadian flag, but the truth is that they will do what is... fb.me/7Y3UWcg8S 9 hours ago
- p Bernie would cream him. I wouldn't be surprised if this were true! fb.me/4Led51sWR 10 hours ago